On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 12:20 PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Is this thing alive? I subscribed this morning and sent them a long list of bugs :-) but nothing arrived yet, and my message was rejected as not coming from the right address (although I tried hard to pretend that it was the same as I subscribed from).
Oh, it's definitely very alive. I've already sent and received responses on some bugs. I also suggested they get list archives up... :P