Hi all...

I also an getting an error when running a selfupdate from cvs, I was getting
this before the recent cvs downtime.

This stuff isn't my forte, so any help is appreciated.

I've included a good size chunk of the failure below.

Thanks!
Case

dselect -I../include -I.. -I. -I/sw/src/dpkg-1.10.9-2/dpkg-1.10.9/optlib
-F/System/
Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework -DUSE_ZLIB -g -O2 -c bindings.cc
cursesfile=`echo '#include <curses.h>' | \

 gcc -E - | grep 'curses.h' | head -1 | \

 sed -e 's/^[^"]*"//; s/".*$//'`; \
if [ "$cursesfile" = "" ]; then echo "can't find curses file"; exit 1; fi; \
perl /sw/src/dpkg-1.10.9-2/dpkg-1.10.9/dselect/mkcurkeys.pl keyoverride
$cursesfile
 > curkeys.h
Unknown option: 1
Usage: head [-options] <url>...
    -m <method>   use method for the request (default is 'HEAD')
    -f            make request even if head believes method is illegal
    -b <base>     Use the specified URL as base
    -t <timeout>  Set timeout value
    -i <time>     Set the If-Modified-Since header on the request
    -c <conttype> use this content-type for POST, PUT, CHECKIN
    -a            Use text mode for content I/O
    -p <proxyurl> use this as a proxy
    -P            don't load proxy settings from environment
    -H <header>   send this HTTP header (you can specify several)

    -u            Display method and URL before any response
    -U            Display request headers (implies -u)
    -s            Display response status code
    -S            Display response status chain
    -e            Display response headers
    -d            Do not display content
    -o <format>   Process HTML content in various ways

    -v            Show program version
    -h            Print this message

    -x            Extra debugging output
can't find curses file