On Po, 2003-01-06 at 21:48, Justin Hallett wrote:
> read the making a shared lib on the fink website in the documentals
> porting area.

I did try hard understanding at least a bit, but the hacker in me just
won't wake up no matter how hard I try ;) Is there a quick fix for this?

Something like "change the -module -avoid-version with -bundle
-flat_namespace -undefined suppress in libmist_la_LDFLAGS in the
Makefile" or somesuch that a mortal like me would understand? ;)

I wish I could see a single gtk2 theme that would compile on darwin so I
could try to mimic it for Mist, but unfortunately none seems to exist.

thanks a lot

-- 
Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by: Thawte.com - A 128-bit supercerts will
allow you to extend the highest allowed 128 bit encryption to all your 
clients even if they use browsers that are limited to 40 bit encryption. 
Get a guide here:http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?thaw0030en
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to