I (and others) have posted requests for help that included error messages like the following:

__Unwind_Resume

__Unwind_GetDataRelBase

__Unwind_GetIP

__Unwind_GetLanguageSpecificData

__Unwind_GetRegionStart

__Unwind_GetTextRelBase

__Unwind_SetGR

__Unwind_SetIP

__Unwind_DeleteException
__Unwind_RaiseException

While looking at some non-Fink C++ code I got the same error! What should gcc_select choose for Fink builds? 2 or 3? Can someone smart help?