Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:15:53 +0900
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] KDE 3.1 failed to build
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Kow K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

kdebase3, kdebase3-shlibs from the most recent KDE 3.1 release seem to
be built successfully. But I had a glitch on installation process
related to odd version numbering (3.1-1 vs 3.1-11). Here is the error.

After removing kdelibs3-shlibs with "dpkg -r --force-depends", I'm
trying now to install built packages, but fink tries to rebuild
binaries... What's going on? Is the package updated after I submitted a
problem last time?

Cheers,
Kow