On Tuesday, Feb 4, 2003, at 12:38 Japan, Benjamin Reed wrote:

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 10:17 PM, Kow K wrote:

My KDE stuff, kdebase, koffice, kdeutils, updated finally to 3.1-12, but I have an unexpected side-effect. Fonts in menu got garbled ... I see blank squares instead of characters. For sure, I rebuilt qt3 and kdebase3 twice for each, but the problem didn't get away.
and kdelibs?  =)
Well, I'm not sure I did. I'm gonna try rebuilding it ...

Any ideas?
All kidding aside, I can't imagine you should need to rebuild. You didn't change X11's did you?
No, I'm on XDarwin. FYI, I had exactly the same behavior once before on ssl-enabled version of KDE. At that time, it was fixed after replacing it by non-ssl version and replacing threaded X by non-threaded one.

Is there anything interesting in the logs? (ie, from redirecting to kde.log a la 'fink info bundle-kde'?)
Here is konsole.log which is an output of "konsole > konsol.log 2>&1". Do you find anything interesting?

Thanks,
Kow