Hi,

I have been trying to install doxygen (needed to build kdelibs) for a day now, with both Fink's teTeX and system-tetex, and somehow it keep failing at the stage below; is it a known problem and is there any workaround? Thinking of trying to compile 1.3rc3 otherwise, taking an hour just to get the same error message is rather frustrating.

Writing index file doxygen_manual.idx

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type H <return> for immediate help.

l.33 \setlength{\footrulewidth}{0.4pt}

?

compilation ends with:

make: *** [install_docs] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
Failed: installing doxygen-1.2.18-4 failed

FYI, I just reinstalled Fink on Wednesday morning and selfupdated it; tetex packages installed at the moment: dependencies installed are

i graphviz 1.8.5-3 Graph visualization software
i system-tetex 20010808-9 Placeholder package for manually installed teTeX
i fileutils 4.1-3 Common shell commands like ls, touch, chmod
i dlcompat-dev 20021117-1 headers and static libraries for dlcompat
i system-ghostscript 7.05-3 Placeholder package for manually installed ghostscript

I do not have tetex-base installed at the moment - it is in the BuildDepends but doxygen compiled happily - and tetex-macosx is not installed either, I recall it depends on hyperref which had its own problem with Fink's tetex.

teTeX and Ghostscript installed according to the instructions at TeXShop (http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.html).

Thanks in advance,

Michel Salim