Kyle's prior post was right. The RTF files mention curl, but no other open source projects.

So to be fair, there really should be mention of OpenSSL and dlcompat, and possibly also fink, since it was pretty obvious where they got some of these libraries.

Also, and not to be nasty, but since this is now a "known issue" and a number of sites have been alerted for not mixing fink with Virex 7.2, should we move further discussion off list?

-John