Okay a while back I wrote asking questions about possible issues with KDE not running under Jag correctly.
To recap:
I have a g4 twin 450 (older i know but it works)
640 ram
Latest fink and I actually ran the selfupdate today
Fink commander
MacOS X 10.2.4
Xdarwin installed as follows Xinstall, XFree86 4.2.1.0, Xfree86 4.2.1.1
I am running gnome but thats another email all together.
I installed KDE from the Binary packages because I cant be down for hours on end, this is a production machine, and of course because I'm lazy.
I installed TeTex from the i-installer packages because I could not get them to install correctly via fink though I doubt this has any relevance.

I was perusing the package tree when I came across this package:
jaguar-missing-headers
sorry cut and paste from fink commander.
I haven't seen it in the docs or FAQ before so I was not aware of it till now. I of course am sure I'm among a vast minority that did not install this first thing. (Hey fink guys, this should be a core package so dumbies like me dont miss it LOL. )
Anyway... I installed this, then reinstalled KDE from binaries. (I had deleted and reinstalled Fink last night because I foolishly tried to install Gnome 2 from unstable... ooops.)
so anyway I installed the Jasguar missing headers, deleted the kde directories in my home folder and then installed the KDE binaries. It seems to have worked because I no longer get endless crash notices.
I am sure the majority of you knew this already, but I thought I'd share just incase some one like me had missed the exceedingly obvious.
Ah I also mentioned in my original email a problem with the KDE file browser, this is also cured.
Also, I am using AOL and I know that most mail from AOL is junk mail and thus filtered, so if any one gets this can you forward it back out. It might contain info for someone that needs it.
Thanks
April.