Hi all,

I'm trying to build LinPSK, a ham radio app, on the Mac again (it's broken because it was written for Qt2 and is not happy with something about Apple X11 now).

The author used KDevelop, and life will be much easier if I can do that, too. I've tried a couple of times (using Kdevelop 3.0, in the unstable section of Fink), but it appears to be looking for essential files like /bin/moc in the wrong places. I guess it doesn't know that everything is in /sw with Fink. Can somebody describe how to fix this?

-- Tom D