Le mercredi, 19 fév 2003, à 22:25 Europe/Paris, Alexander Hansen a écrit :

I redo the same also, but then when I inspect the differences both bak and non bak folder I saw that the files where the same except for applexp.1.dylib which I copied, the other ones were only symbolic links to this one (I had run before the perl script from Ben (not sure if it's from Ben, sorry for the author if I'm wrong here, I apologize in advance). So I remove them and remove too the bak folder since it is noted on Fink site that the script is no longer needed.

Did I do something wrong, in which case I will erase all and reinstall X11 and XDarwin (fun, fun, fun :-)?

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>