From: Benjamin Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 5:01 PM
To: Cunningham Andy
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [Fink-users] kdegraphics3 configure failure

Cunningham Andy wrote:

> dyld: /sw/bin/kde-config version mismatch for library:
> /usr/X11R6/lib/libXrender.1.dylib (compatibility version of user: 1.2.0
> greater than library's version: 1.1.0)

It looks like you previously built parts of KDE against XFree86 4.3
(which contains libXrender.1.2.dylib) and are now trying to build with
XFree86 4.2.1.1 or Apple's X11 installed (which contain
libXrender.1.1.dylib).  You can't go backwards, you'll have to rebuild
KDE with Apple X11, or stick with XFree86 4.3.