-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffrey
McMurtrie
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 8:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Fink-users] Installing Libtool14 Problem

sudo /sw/bin/fink  install libtool14
Reading package info...
Updating package index... done.
Information about 1158 packages read in 12 seconds.

I can't seem to install Libtool14, below is the maessage I was given,
any ideas on how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The following package will be installed or updated:
  libtool14
The following 4 additional packages will be installed:
  dlcompat dlcompat-dev dlcompat-shlibs libtool14-shlibs
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
rm -rf dlcompat-20021117-1
mkdir -p /sw/src/dlcompat-20021117-1
/sw/bin/tar -xzf /sw/src/dlcompat-20021117.tar.gz
./configure --prefix=/sw --enable-fink --mandir=/sw/share/man
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH
### execution of ./configure failed, exit code 1
Failed: compiling dlcompat-20021117-1 failed

Yours Truly,

Jeffrey McMurtrie