Hello,

This is not directly related to fink, but I hope you will be able to help...

I once again encountered the issue with "internal link edit command failed". Trying to rename /usr/local/lib to something else, I unfortunately renamed /usr/lib... (I know, I know...)

Now, any command I run -not surprisingly- results in "Segmentation fault" (including commands like ls, mv, cd). Also any application I try to run (e.g. clicking on it from the dock or the finder) does not work as well.....

The question is: Is there any way to rename /usr/lib.lala back to /usr/lib? If not, what can I do? Reinstall mac osx?

Thank you,

Costas