Hi, All--

Okay, I have found what promises to be not only the perfect app for what I'm
doing, but from the description, looks to be an important app for security
on FreeBSD-based machines. I hadn't heard of it before now <g>

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cerber/

The app is called cerb-NG and is designed specifically for FreeBSD.

Here's what I get when I try to do the initial make according to the
INSTALL:

[64:~/desktop/cerb-ng] root# make clean all install
Makefile:9: *** missing separator.  Stop.

(BTW, this hasn't already been ported using fink by any chance?)

If not, any ideas as to what's going wrong?

All My Best,
Jeffrey