Hi,

I have two problems:

1) I've just updated Sodipodi and now it can't find any font from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts and crash every time i want to draw a text or open an old drawing with text.

2) Related to this there is also a problem with the font used by default in the display of gqview, bluefish, gramps and sodipodi. It is now a really unreadable tiny font and I don't know how to change this behavior.

Have you some suggestions?

Thanks
J-M