I updated emacsen from the unstable tree, but autex still does not install (but compiles well)...

Le mercredi, 9 jul 2003, à 02:51 Europe/Zurich, Alexander K. Hansen a écrit :

I was able to install auctex this morning. I have the same version of
emacs, but have emacsen-common-1.4.13-3 . Perhaps updating emacsen-common
would solve your problem.

Alexander K. Hansen
Levitated Dipole Experiment
http://www.psfc.mit.edu/LDX

-----Original Message----- From: Sébastien Maret [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 5:02 PM To: Alexander K. Hansen Cc: Fink users Subject: Re: [Fink-users] Problems installing AUCTeX

[Ordinateur-de-S-bastien-Maret:~] bastien% fink list -i emacs
Information about 1289 packages read in 1 seconds.

i emacs21-xaw3d 21.3-1 Flexible real-time text editor
with X11 support...
i emacsen-common 1.4.13-2 Common facilities for all emacsen

Le mardi, 8 jul 2003, à 17:52 Europe/Zurich, Alexander K. Hansen a