Hi!

I have some trouble with my printer (HL-1250) on MacOS 10.2.6 and
Acrobat Reader. It was recommended that I should install gimp-print
<http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php3>.

I have gimp installed via fink, but there is no printing available.
Some questions:

(1) Does installing gimp-print cause problems with any fink
installation?

(2) gimp-print is not available at the fink list, but is there
something similar? (I'm wondering, why gimp-print is not part of
fink's gimp package.)

(3) gimp-print requires ghostscript. I have ghostscript 8.00-3 via fink
installed. May I use this one or do I have to installed the
ghostscript package which is for download at the above named
gimp-print page and install it parallel?

Thanks for any help!
Claus