Hi Roland

On Freitag, August 29, 2003, at 05:11 Uhr, Roland Bramm wrote:
I upgraded my subversion in install this morning, now to checkin my todays/weeks work i figured out that there was a change in the repository DB ... (This happens if one does not read the install notes ;-) ...)

Yes. Make sure you read all in 'fink describe svn-ssl'.

To get the repos to a new version i backed it up with an old version (svnadmin dump) but when I wanted to recreate the repository i figured out that in this version the tools:
svnadmin
svndumpfilter

are not build/installed ...

Are you sure?

% which svnadmin
/sw/bin/svnadmin
% dpkg -S /sw/bin/svnadmin
svn-ssl: /sw/bin/svnadmin

% which svndumpfilter
/sw/bin/svndumpfilter
% dpkg -S /sw/bin/svndumpfilter
svn-ssl: /sw/bin/svndumpfilter

So, they should both be in the 'svn-ssl' package. But, please note that the 'svn-client-ssl' package does no longer include those (since they are not needed for normal client installations). Since change happened between 0.26 and 0.27. Therefore you might need to do:

fink install svn-ssl

to have the server tools too. This package also includes the 'svnserve' binary which you can use as a server. Apache2 integration should be included before long.

Could you confirm?

Thanks, Chris.