Philip Ershler wrote:
I had been having trouble with the Postfix package in fink. I wrote the maintainer and he said that he was no longer taking care of the package. No one else has stepped up to take it over. If you go to www.postfix.org, the standard distribution is already tailored to build for OS X as well as many other platforms. It builds in just a few minutes. There's also a lot of other resources for Postfix on the site.

Oh, i see... I think that's what i'm gonna do.

Thanks
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1365972240 secondes