Claus Atzenbeck wrote:

One problem is left: updating gnucash. This is what happens:

$ sudo fink update-all
[...]
grep: /sw/lib/libfreetype.la: No such file or directory
Is there a package I need to install manually? It used to work with
the 10.2 tree.

Please do the following in a terminal.

(all on one line)

find /sw/lib -name "*.la" | xargs grep -l '^dependency_libs.*freetype\.la' | xargs dpkg -S | perl -p -e 's/(^[^:]+).*$/\1/' | sort -u

Then update and/or rebuild the packages it lists.

Please e-mail me a copy of the packages it lists and the output of dpkg -l on your system (this can be quite large, so do it off-list please). I don't want everyone to have to do this, so I need to fix it :)

Thanks,
Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com