On Nov 6, 2003, at 7:16 PM, Rohan Lloyd wrote:

I've got quite a few packages that I'd like to get moved to stable. So can anyone successfully using any of the following, give me some feedback.

eieio 0.17-1 Enhanced Integration of Emacs Interpreted Objects
elib 1.0-1 Emacs - The Emacs Lisp Library
findbugs 0.7.0-1 Bug pattern detector for java
jasmin-sable 2.0.1-1 Java Assembler Interface
jde 2.3.2-2 Emacs - Java Development Environment
proguard 1.7.2-1 Free Java class file shrinker and obfuscator
python-mode 4.35-1 Emacs - python edit mode
semantic 1.4.3-1 Emacs - Semantic Bovinator
soot 2.0.1-1 Java Bytecode Analysis & Transformation FW
speedbar 0.14beta4-2 Emacs - quick access to files and tags

I'd like to test out python-mode. I was going to copy the .info/.patch file(s) as outlined in FAQ 4.8, but the package doesn't seem to exist in my /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main anywhere. I'm guessing I need to update my /sw/etc/apt/source.list to include the 10.3 unstable tree. My sources.list looks like this:

deb http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/fink/direct_download 10.3/release main

What do I change/add to so that "apt-get update" will update the unstable tree?

Thanks,
Jason
http://jclark.org/weblog