Kent Behrends wrote:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/x11/download/

Nope. This download requires Mac OS X v10.3 to install :(

I just downloaded it and tried to install.

Yeah, you're right, sorry about that. The pages are different, but they end up pulling down the same binaries (I tried both and md5'd to be sure).

Guess it's not available there anymore. :(

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE