Hello fink team-

I've got a laptop set up with fink 0.6.1 binaries. When I tried to install
gimp on that computer, it wanted to install xfree86 over system-xfree86
(which fink automagically installed - it saw I had Apple's X11). I tracked
this down to aalib. When I do "apt-get install aalib", I'm asked to install
xfree86 over system-xfree86. I've did "apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade ;
fink scanpackages" just yesterday, but the problem persisted.

Is this a problem on my end or yours, and how can it be resolved?

Thanks.
--

-- sinclair44
http://www.watzmanassociates.com/josh/