Hi Martin,

First three lines of the info file:

Package: gaim
Version: 0.71
Revision: 1

Could it be due to the fact that I am running version 10.2.8 without the
developer tools that
use gcc3.3?  How do I determine which version of gcc I'm using?

Shawn

On Sunday, Nov 16, 2003, at 11:04 US/Central, Martin Costabel wrote:

Shawn Protsman wrote:

According to
http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/gaim current-10.2-gcc3.3  =
0.72-1 (unstable)
I currently have 0.71-1 installed and want to update.  So, I did whatI
always do:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: sudo cp/sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/net/gaim.[i,p]*
/sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo

When you copy the info file, you can look inside to find out what version
it is.

--
Martin