After a recent selfupdate, fink update-all bombs. I am using Package manager version: 0.16.2 Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs on Panther 10.3.1

How can I set fink back on the right track?

thanks,

Avram

<< excerpt prior to failure...>>

creating libtool
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating unix-cc.mk
config.status: creating unix-def.mk
config.status: creating freetype-config
config.status: creating ftconfig.h

FreeType build system -- automatic system detection

The following settings are used:

  platform                    unix
  compiler                    cc
  configuration directory     ./builds/unix
  configuration rules         ./builds/unix/unix.mk

If this does not correspond to your system or settings please remove the file
`config.mk' from this directory then read the INSTALL file for help.

Otherwise, simply type `make' again to build the library.

 make
config.mk:21: /unix-def.mk: No such file or directory
config.mk:22: /unix-cc.mk: No such file or directory
builds/freetype.mk:206: no file name for `include'
make: *** No rule to make target `/unix-cc.mk'.  Stop.
### execution of  failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling freetype2-2.1.3-11 failed