This didn't work for me (gmane didn't have any match for
fink) but the sourceforge archives are searchable, top right
corner says "This mailing list" as the default for what to
search (URL for archives as in the full message headers).

All this could have changed in the last week, of course,
such is the fluidity of the 'net...

-- Viv