Shawn Protsman wrote:

Hi Benjamin,

I haven't upgraded to 10.3 yet (still on 10.2.8 with August Dev Tools update).

Oop, my mistake.

In that case I don't know that there's much you can do. Apple's X11 for Jaguar is no longer on Apple's site, and it was a beta whose license makes it not distributable by others, so I think you're pretty much stuck with removing Apple's X11 and installing XFree86, or not building things from source. :(

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE