This should be fixed now, i updated it to 2.1 and removed an outdated getopt patch which was causing the problem i suspect.

-Ben

On Dec 18, 2003, at 6:30 AM, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

I *know* it was working at one point...but that was back when I was running 10.2. I didn't think to try it right away after a clean install of 10.3, so I just found out that it wasn't working now :-(

I can't seem to find any error logs about it either.

-Bart