hi there,

I am with fink --version
Package manager version: 0.17.4
Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs

on Panther 10.3.2 . I do have only stable tree . By hazard I discovered the following from apt-get. I do not have local/main and there is no trace of it, not even in fink.conf.

Same happens on a colleague's fresh fink installation. What gives? (fink apparently works anyway though)

Cheers

Massimo

=====================================
$ sudo apt-get update
Password:
Err file: local/main Packages
File not found
Ign file: local/main Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/main Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/main Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/crypto Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/release/crypto Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/main Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/main Release
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/crypto Packages
Hit http://us.dl.sourceforge.net 10.3/current/crypto Release
Failed to fetch file:/sw/fink/dists/local/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages File not found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list file: local/main Packages (/sw/var/lib/apt/lists/_sw_fink_dists_local_main_binary-darwin- powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list file: local/main Packages (/sw/var/lib/apt/lists/_sw_fink_dists_local_main_binary-darwin- powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.