Hi Jim,
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:23:35 -0600, Jim Hickstein wrote:
> I got gnomemeeting going on my 10.2 machine, but a friend with 10.3 (on his
> new 17-inch AlBook) reports that it doesn't build there; doesn't even
> appear there.  I hate the very idea of divulging my identity to .Mac so I
> can use iChatAV.  Any joy on this?

One message before your's there is a hint about the availability
gnomemeeting in the brand new gnome 2.4.

Heres the passage:
* gnomemeeting isn't there yet were waiting for pwlib to be updated
by
 the maintainer.

So you may write to the maintainer of pwlib and ask him when he
does the update.

You can also use iChat with an AIM Nick but for me that would be
the last to do ;-) And even after your trial account expires you
can use your iChat. You don't  have to pay for this and as it seems
it is only this.

Regards,
Eric Hoch