Hi,

I installed emacs21-xaw3d 21.3.50-200, and got some error message
about installing LEIM.  I poked around a bit and discovered that
the permissions on /sw/share/emacs/21.3.50/leim/quail were 744,
or drwxr--r--.

So I changed those permissions to 755 (drwxr-xr-w) and now all is
well.

Ob version info:

$ fink --version
Package manager version: 0.17.4
Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs

$ sw_vers
ProductName:    Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.2.8
BuildVersion:   6R73

HTH,
Dan Sommers

--
I hear, and I forget.                                  Dan Sommers
I see, and I remember.                 [insert your own joke here]