Hello,

I installed some parts of mozilla by fink. (Build it with fink and did not
just apt-get'ed it ;))
Everything works fine so far, but there is no history in mozilla available.
When I type an URL into the address-field there should open the history be
openend shouldn't it?
And taking a look at the history in the sidebar has no effect, too. It's
empty.
But there are history.* in ~/.mozilla with content. Problem is, those are
not used in mozilla.

Any ideas how to solve that?

Best regards,
Arvid

--
[ Arvid Warnecke ] [ An der Untertrave 78 ] [ 23552 Lübeck ]
[ http://www.nostalgix.org ] [ IRC/OPN-Username: madhatter ]