On Mar 3, 2004, at 4:07 PM, Michal Young wrote:

db42-ssl-java (Java API to Sleepycat's Berkeley DB) has a dependency on system-java14-dev, but as far as I can tell there is no such package. All I see through "fink list | egrep java" is
i system-java13 1.3.1-1 [virtual package representing Java 1.3.1]
i system-java13-dev 1.3.1-1 [virtual package representing Java 1.3.1 development headers]
i system-java14 1.4.2-1 [virtual package representing Java 1.4.2]
Am I misunderstanding how to find and install the missing package, or is there a bogus dependence in db42-ssl-java?

This is the second news item on http://fink.sourceforge.net/

--Michal

--
Alexander Hansen