Hi all, I just installed the latest kde 3.2.1 release with fink, but the problem is that *every* character in the kde UI is a square.
Note that I get the following messages on startup:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> startkde
xset:  bad font path element (#87), possible causes are:
    Directory does not exist or has wrong permissions
    Directory missing fonts.dir
    Incorrect font server address or syntax
startkde: Starting up...
[snip]

Also note that I had installed kde/mac a few weeks ago (along my existing kde/x11 installation), but even after removing everything using the dedicated script provided by Benjamin Reed, the problem remains.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance
--
Charles