Hi,

I have a new install (source) + binary added after on Mac OS X 10.3. 'gaim-ssl' is pretty much the 1st package I am installing after updating everything. There is a warning about mozilla and mozilla-dev shown below. It looks like it is proceeding well -- it is still downloading all the packages.

lloyd$ fink -V
Package manager version: 0.18.2
Distribution version: 0.6.2.cvs

Lloyd-D-Budds-Computer:~/Sites/pim/wiki.d lloyd$ fink install gaim-ssl
/usr/bin/sudo /fink/bin/fink  install gaim-ssl
Information about 1391 packages read in 2 seconds.

fink needs help picking an alternative to satisfy a virtual dependency. The
candidates:

(1) pango1-dev: I18N text handling system convinience package
(2) pango1-xft2-dev: GTK+ - i18n text development headers and libraries: for X...

Pick one: [1] 2

WARNING: The package mozilla Depends on mozilla-dev,
         but mozilla-dev only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

---

mozilla-1.3-22
mozilla-dev-1.3-22

Cheers,