Hello -

Maybe I am dreaming, but I am trying to get K3B to compile and run on Mac OS X. I have gotten qt in but I keep getting this error when I try to configure K3B.

configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.

I have the kdelibs3-ssl package installed, is there something that I need to be specifying when I run configure? Or am I dreaming?

Thanks,