On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:28:21 -0400,
"Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 4, 2004, at 1:43 AM, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
>
> > While scanning files with clamav 0.71-1, I got the following result:
> >
> > % sudo clamscan -r -i /Users/
> > ERROR: Please edit the example config file /sw/etc/clamav.conf.

Count my vote (FWIW) for noting this in the package description.
That message was most likely put there by the author(s) of clamav
to "encourage" users to examine clamav's output carefully and
RTFM.  IMO, fink should not circumvent that mechanism, but rather
reinforce it.

Dan

--
Dan Sommers                                  Atoms are not things.
This sentence is false.                        --Werner Heisenberg