Martin,

I found the thread opened by kinako on 2003-11-25. You said :

<x-tad-smaller>But I found a solution now: One has to compile the file periX11.c with
-O instead of -O2. I seem to remember from the distant past that this
was once needed. It seems that Apple reintroduced a very old
optimisation bug in gcc-3.3.
If Jeff doesn"t object, I will put corrected scilab.info files into the
10.2-gcc3.3 and 10.3 trees tomorrow.
In the meantime, one can fix one"s own scribus info file as follows: In
the CompileScript, add a line in the middle between configure and make
all, so that it looks as follows:
./configure %c
make CFLAGS=-O routines/graphics/periX11.o
make all
Then rebuild scilab, and the crash should be history.
</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>
Where is the CompileScript?