Basically, what happened is that

1)  You updated from the 10.2-gcc3.3 to 10.3 tree

2) There were changes made recently in the fink package that are incompatible with the version you have.

One more thing to try: make sure that /sw/etc/apt/sources.list has lines like this in it:

# Official binary distribution: download location for packages
# from the latest release
deb http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/fink/direct_download 10.3/release main crypto

# Official binary distribution: download location for updated
# packages built between releases
deb http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/fink/direct_download 10.3/current main crypto

Then use "sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get install fink" to update fink to the version in the 10.3 binary distro (18.3-1). That should be upgradable to 0.20.2-1, which is what you need.