Not finding explicit mention of the fact on the list's archives, just wanted a
confirmation that  the new release of Xcode, 1.2, is compatible and won't break things
in Fink 0.7.0, running on fully-patched Panther 10.3.4 on a PB G4 15"/FW800 ?

If this is so, would I get any performance or other benefits if I rebuilt all my
binaries after upgrading to 1.2 ?  My current Fink installation is source-based, no
binary downloads; 153 source packages altogether.

Thanks,

J. Courcoul