On Jul 16, 2004, at 10:53 AM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

Have you tried rebuilding the packages whose apps crash?

I just rebuilt emacs21-gtk and gedit---they still crash (rats).

T.

On Jul 16, 2004, at 12:30 PM, Ted Dustman wrote:

Hi,

I recently upgraded bundle-gnome to 2.6.0-1 and along the way the gtk+2 libs were upgraded to 2.4.3-5. Now all apps based on gtk+2 cause a bus error when run, e.g., gnome-session, emacs21-gtk, gnome-terminal, etc. Any idea what I've done wrong or where I can start my search for problems?

Thanks,

T.

Ted Dustman
University of Utah
Nora Eccles Harrison Cardiovascular Research and Training Institute
Room 104
95 South 2000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5000

e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]