Hello.

Since I have been faced with some MIPS and OS/390 simulations over the past couple of months I have successfully managed to install vmips (a MIPS cpu Machine simulator) and Hercules (a OS/360, O/390, zSeries Machine simulator) on my various Macintosh platforms. As those packages aren't exactly small and they might be hard to maintain in a few cases, I thought I should ask first-

Is this software some of you _would_ use? If so, let me know and I will try to package them

-d