Running fink update-all, I get a huge number of reports like this one:

WARNING: The package kdesdk3 Depends on kspy,
         but kspy only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

WARNING: The package kdesdk3 Depends on poxml, but poxml only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

WARNING: The package kdesdk3 Depends on kdesdk3-scripts, but kdesdk3-scripts only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

WARNING: The package kbugbuster Depends on kdesdk3-base, but kdesdk3-base only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

...which I understand are annoying but harmless remnants of older fink
installations.  However, then I get this little number:

WARNING: While resolving dependency "system-java14-dev" for package "libidn-0.5.1-5", package "system-java14-dev" was not found.
Failed: Can't resolve dependency "system-java14-dev" for package "libidn-0.5.1-5" (no matching packages/versions found)

I've forcibly deleted libidn, but continue to get this warning. Any known cure?
That 'system-' prefix means it's supposed to be found from sources outside 'fink' but
I wouldn't know where this particular package is supposed to come from.

Mike O'Brien