On Aug 3, 2004, at 8:44 AM, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

Hi Fink community,

I want to use the GNU date command instead of the BSD one.
It seems to be in the coreutils package, but I can't find
this package with Fink (although some websites recommend to
install coreutils using Fink).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
-- Andreas

I think Fink had it at one point, but it got pulled because of problems that it introduced.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
Fink Documentarian