First of all I am sorry for the troubles that you are having. It seems
as if you were just plain unlucky.

Ok so now you have a fresh install of apple x11 and Fink. All you have
to do now is download fink and install it. That should be it. And as
mentioned in the previous post do not do anything just yet. First type
in fink-virtual-pkgs. With this you should get a couple of virtual
packages listed. Most importantly you should get

system-xfree86
system-xfree86-dev

among the others listed. If you have these you should have a proper
setup based on apple's x11. But run the command i specified above and
give us the output.

If there are any problems please do mail us again.