Clean install. OS 10.3.5/Fink 0.7.1/Gnucash 1.8.9-14 (binary)
gnome-print is installed. I tried installing ghostscript (as suggested in an old guppi thread) but still no luck.

Please try installing ghostscript-fonts and then do
sudo apt-get install --reinstall gnome-print

Let me know if this works and I can finally fix this bug.
Thanks,
Peter

Peter,

"sudo apt-get install --reinstall gnome-print" fixed the problem (I already had ghostscript-fonts installed). I never knew about the --reinstall switch before, normally I would remove then install but this is obviously different and more effective.

Thanks!

Jamie