Sure enough. Removing ccache and ccache-default solved the problem. Thanks for the tip.

Sincerely,

Brooks

On Oct 19, 2004, at 8:09 AM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

On Oct 15, 2004, at 7:24 PM, M.Brooks Clark wrote:

Shouldn't the gnuplot package install an executable called gnuplot and/or gnuplotx in the /sw/bin directory? I've installed gnuplot 4.0.0-1 from source, but I don't see any executables with that name.

Is there something I'm missing?

Sincerely,

Brooks

Indeed it should. I had the same problem, and on my first rebuild it didn't resolve. I removed ccache-default and ccache (I'm not sure if you have that set though) and then the rebuild worked.

I've cc'ed the maintainer, as there might be a need to put a Conflict: line in the .info file.
--
Alexander Hansen
Fink Documentarian