On Oct 22, 2004, at 12:59 PM, Andreas Dittrich wrote:

Hi again,

and again an error-report ;)
it seems my whole fink install is falling apart, I'm stuck with about 20 packages not compiling anymore (especially the whole qt3 stuff that came this night).
This is fixed now.
But besides that I'm long stuck with vte. Below is almost the complete output of the compile.

Before sending bug reports, it is usually a good idea to check if the problem hasn't
been reported before. If you had searched the fink-gnome list for this, you would have
found an indication (on jan 11) that removing freetype(-hinting) would solve this.

Best,

JF Mertens