On Oct 21, 2004, at 9:43 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

Koen van der Drift wrote:
Hi,
After a fink selfupdate I am prompted to install both mysql and postgresql74 (for qt3). Is it really needed to have two sql databases to use qt3?

I'll look into figuring out a way to build the SQL bits separately. But currently, to get the SQL bits yes.

I see, thanks. I don;t understand though why I would need the sql bits at all? I know that those are qt3 splitoffs, but in my case I only need qt3 and qt3-shlibs, no sql. Is this a new feature of qt3 that wasn't in the previous version?

- Koen.